TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
Muaisa Hale Pule
tel : +1 808 323 3238
email : muaisa @yahoo.com
SHAMANIC RETREATS & SACRED PLANT CEREMONIES, HAWAII, HI
MUAISA HALE PULE
"I had the time of my life and left with a whole new positive outlook." --S.P., NYC
NOTES FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS
"How do I thank these people, who have brought me back to life? This program was nothing like what I expected and was everything I needed."
-- D.S., Boston, USA, 2018
"Through and with this work I have found myself. I felt it, and now I know that I know. My time here has been among the most joyful in my life. The lessons I’ve learned I’ll take with me wherever I go as I will stay on the path that I found."
-- S.H.., Munchen, Germany, 2017
“My month here flew by way too quick. We came together as complete strangers and now part ways as family. The memories we’ve created I’ll cherish forever. My experience at Muaisa Hale Pule has been unforgettable, and for that I will always be grateful. I can now say that I am quite content and in love with myself. And although that was my own doing, the program guided me to get there.”
-- A.S.., Chicago, USA, 2016
STEPS FOR JOINING US
• Meet a MINIMUM CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION THRESHOLD OF $2,250.
• Complete and submit a SIGNED WAIVER and VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM + provide proof of current health insurance coverage. Those those without health insurance, International Volunteer Card at https://www.volunteercard.com/compareplans/ offers a suitable, effective, $30 60-day plan to anyone taking a trip of 100 miles or more for the purpose of non-profit organization projects.
• Program includes the filing/processing of 2 NHNAC Healer/Medicine Woman/ Medicine Man certificates. There is no pre-set schedule. Based on availability, you create your own start date.
• Upon confirmation of the above, we will email you logistics along with our list of HANDY LODGING OPTIONS, starting at $65 per night (dorm space), $86 (room w/private bath) or $129 (private cabin) and up.
• Secure accommodations, and book your flights to KOA. You may use the accommodations list we send you or else find your own lodging, if you prefer, and commute back and forth to our locale.
• We'll be looking forward to greeting you at 19.5 DEGREES in Hawaii.
For inspired individuals ages 21-56, this 2-week or longer Immersion combines the best of both worlds. It opens the opportunity to complete the 8-DAY SHAMANIC REBIRTH PROGRAM while you also engage with Mother Hawaii (the 'aina, the land) in our EARTH MEDICINE department. This allows for additional time on-island to digest, ground, and assimilate the deep, personal transformation offered in the shamanic work and the new way of perceiving the world that you will be acquiring firsthand.
Up tp 12 EARTH MEDICINE VOLUNTEER HOURS per week are yours to design as you choose. You may work a couple of hours a day, and spread your hours out over the course of your 2-week or longer commitment. It is also perfectly fine to work diligently for 2, 3, or 4 days and then take the rest of the week off. Although you will have assignments to accomplish and a supervisor to help guide you, it is each person's responsibility to create his or her own EARTH MEDICINE schedule and to keep an accurate record of work hours on the time sheet provided.
Hours can be applied to a number of different tasks in landscaping, gardening, groundskeeping, maintenance and skilled trades. We also welcome licensed healers, screenwriters, videographers, grant writers, website designers or any pre-approved combination of the above disciplines. While working alongside our shaman and natural healing practitioners, you will enjoy an enriching opportunity to grow and deepen in relationship to Spirit and your own inner ecology.
"Having the extra time to absorb the deeper implications of the program is. definitely the way to go."
-- K.T., San Francisco, USA
"This changed my life. The tools I took with me are priceless.” -- Guest, 2015