For inspired individuals ages 18-56, this 3-week to 3-month Immersion combines the best of two worlds. It opens the opportunity to complete the 10-DAY SHAMANIC REBIRTH PROGRAM while you also engage with Mother Hawaii (the 'aina, the land) in our EARTH MEDICINE department. This allows for additional time on-island to digest, ground, and assimilate the deep, personal transformation offered in the shamanic work and the new way of perceiving the world that you will be acquiring firsthand.
12 EARTH MEDICINE VOLUNTEER HOURS per week are yours to design as you choose. You may work a couple of hours a day, and spread your hours out over the course of your 3-week or longer commitment. It is also perfectly fine to work diligently for 2, 3, or 4 days and then take the rest of the week off. Although you will have assignments to accomplish and a supervisor to help guide you, it is each person's responsibility to create his or her own EARTH MEDICINE schedule and to keep an accurate record of work hours on the time sheet provided.
Hours can be applied to a number of different tasks in landscaping, gardening, groundskeeping, maintenance and skilled trades. We also welcome licensed healers, screenwriters, videographers, grant writers, website designers or any pre-approved combination of the above disciplines. While working alongside our shaman and natural healing practitioners, you will enjoy an enriching opportunity to grow and deepen in relationship to Spirit and your own inner ecology.
NOTES FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS
"How do I thank these people, who have brought me back to life? This program was nothing like what I expected and was everything I needed."
-- D.S., Boston, USA, 2018
"Through and with this work I have found myself. I felt it, and now I know that I know. My time here has been among the most joyful in my life. The lessons I’ve learned I’ll take with me wherever I go as I will stay on the path that I found."
-- S.H.., Munchen, Germany, 2017
“My month here flew by way too quick. We came together as complete strangers and now part ways as family. The memories we’ve created I’ll cherish forever. My experience at Muaisa Hale Pule has been unforgettable, and for that I will always be grateful. I can now say that I am quite content and in love with myself. And although that was my own doing, the program guided me to get there.”
-- A.S.., Chicago, USA, 2016
"I had the time of my life and left with a whole new positive outlook." -- 2018
STEPS FOR JOINING US
• Submit a VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM
• Secure placement with a SUGGESTED DONATION OF $1,500 US. This covers the filing and processing of 2 NHNAC Healer/Medicine Woman/ Medicine Man certifications plus photo ID card. There is no pre-set schedule. Depending upon availability, you create your own start date.
• Upon receipt of the above, we will email you confirmation and a list of HANDY LODGING OPTIONS starting at $28 per night (dorm space), $36 (room w/shared bath), $59 (room w/private bath) and up. You may also find your own lodging, if you prefer, and commute to our locale for volunteering and shamanic sessions.
• Secure accommodations, and book your flights to KOA.
• We'll be looking forward to greeting you at 19.5 DEGREES in Hawaii.
"Having the extra time to absorb the deeper implications of the program is. definitely the way to go."
-- K.T., San Francisco, USA 2017