"Memorize pathways 1-3, and watch change happen in your life." -- Dr. ZZ
6. I accept myself completely here and now and consciously experience everything I feel, think, say, and do (including my emotion-backed addictions) as a necessary part of my growth into higher consciousness.
INTERACTING WITH OTHERS
7. I open myself genuinely to all people by being willing to fully communicate my deepest feelings, since hiding in any degree keeps me stuck in my illusion of separateness from other people.
8. I feel with loving compassion the problems of others without getting caught up emotionally in their predicaments that are offering them messages they need for their growth.
9. I act freely when I am tuned in, centered, and loving, but if possible I avoid acting when I am emotionally upset and depriving myself of the wisdom that flows from love and expanded consciousness.
DISCOVERING MY CONSCIOUS AWARENESS
10. I am continually calming the restless scanning of my rational mind in order to perceive the finer energies that enable me to intuitively merge with everything around me.
11. I am constantly aware of which of the Seven Centers of Consciousness I am using, and I feel my energy, perceptiveness, love, and inner peace growing as I open all of the Centers of Consciousness.
12. I am perceiving everyone, including myself, as an awakening being who is here to claim his or her birthright to the higher consciousness planes of unconditional love and oneness.
THE TWELVE PATHWAYS
Handbook to Higher Consciousness
by Ken Keyes
1. I am freeing myself from security, sensation, and power addictions that make me try to forcefully control situations in my life, and thus destroy my serenity and keep me from loving myself and others.
2. I am discovering how my consciousness-dominating addictions create my illusory version of the changing world of people and situations around me.
3. I welcome the opportunity
(even if painful) that my
minute-to-minute experience offers me to become aware
of the addictions I must reprogram to be liberated from
my robot-like emotional patterns.
BEING HERE NOW
4. I always remember
that I have everything I need
to enjoy my here and now--unless
I am letting my consciousness
be dominated by demands and expectations based on the dead past or the imagined future.
5. I take full responsibility here and now for everything I experience, for it is my own programming
that creates my actions
and also influences the reactions
of people around me.
"The purpose of our lives is to be
free of all additive traps, and thus
to become one with the ocean
of living love. " -- Ken Keyes
"This changed my life. The tools I took with me are priceless.” -- Guest, 2015